5 Tips on What To Look For When Buying Diamonds For Wedding Rings
A wedding, or an engagement in Kunia, is one of the most important events in every couple’s life. One of the best ways of making the experience memorable is by choosing the right ring to symbolize the love you have for one another. While most couples would like to get the most beautiful ring they can lay their hands on, budgetary restrictions can be a challenge. However, it is possible to find an ideal ring based on your budget.
For anyone looking for precious diamonds for engagement rings and wedding rings in Kunia, they should consider going about the process carefully. There are various dealers in the market, some of who may sell you fake diamonds. Here are a few useful tips on what to look for when looking for precious diamonds for engagement or wedding rings.
Consider the Diamond Cut
1. Any expert will tell you that the cut is the most important thing to consider when buying diamonds in Kunia. The main reason behind this is that the cut usually influences the sparkle. A diamond may be clear and feature a high quality color grade, but if the cut is poor, it may still appear dull. The dealer you buy from should be able to cut your diamond in the proper proportions. If your budget can allow it, choose a diamond with the highest cut grade.
2. Contrary to common belief, lack of color in your diamonds denotes a higher color grade. Some people go for pale yellow diamond, without knowing that it is low quality. To avoid such an experience, ask the diamond dealer to give you grade H or higher. Near colorless diamond ranges from grade G to J, but it may be quite expensive.
Clarity Diamonds can also be chosen based on their clarity levels.
3. This is usually not a very important factor to consider, considering that the precious stones usually come with imperfections, known as inclusions. These tiny imperfections may not be easy to detect, and they may only be seen through a microscope. However, the fewer there are, the higher the clarity grade of your diamonds. If your budget can be stretched further, consider buying grade VS1 grade or higher.
Consider the Diamond’s Carat Weight
4. Unlike common belief, carat does not mean the size of the diamond, but its actual weight. Carat and cut must be considered side by side, because no matter the size of the diamond, a poor cut grade can make your precious stones look smaller. Another important fact to keep in mind is that the more the weight of the diamond, the more you will pay for it. Therefore, you should consider going for a less heavy stone with a high grade cut.
Ask for Proof of Certification
5. There is nothing as unfortunate as buying diamonds for your special event only to realize that they are of poor quality, or that they were stolen. To avoid such an eventuality, always ask the dealer in Kunia to show you the copy of diamond certification.
With these tips, you should be able to make the right choice when buying precious diamonds in Kunia for you engagement or wedding.
Kunia How to Buy a Diamond And The 4 Biggest Mistakes When Buying a Diamond
For centuries, diamond has been used as an epitome of true love. It reflects love, affection, security, trust and a life long commitment. When you gift a diamond to a woman, let it be in the form of diamond engagement ring, you need not say the rest. It will make others understand that how much serious you are for her. It will portray your love in the best possible manner.
You can find a variety of diamond engagement rings at online jewelry stores. These diamond engagement rings come in many shapes and styles. It is apt to choose diamond as the stone for these engagement rings because diamond is considered beautiful and it is also the hardest of all substances present on the earth. This is primarily the reason why people consider it ominous and feel that wearing diamond can bring same kind of good luck in their lives. This has made diamond engagement ring, diamond solitaire ring, designer engagement ring, diamond engagement ring platinum, discount diamond engagement ring a pre determined gift for those involved in love.
Out of all rings, a ring with solitaire is considered the most appropriate symbol which can depict your love. The attraction with the solitaire is incomparable. Diamond solitaire rings are set in a prong setting with 4 to 8 claws. Prongs can mostly be seen in platinum, yet another very beautiful and attractive metal. In most of the cases platinum is considered, as it is generally thin, and makes the diamond more visible.
Then there is yet another form of diamond engagement rings, which is attractive as well as romantic. It is known as past, present future ring. These rings define love as eternal and something which was in the past will be in the present and will be there in the future. The ring actually consists of three stones of diamond. The design of the ring can be like a center piece of diamond with two pieces around, or the three pieces of diamond clustered together. Side stone diamond engagement rings are also one style of engagement rings, which is elegant. This type of engagement ring is basically attractive as well as elegant.
They go well for working women.
Then there are antique diamond rings. These are also called Victorian rings. The designs of these rings are just like what was prevalent in the past. These diamond rings also look well if they go with some other stones. And if you want to give something priceless and sentimental to your lover, then you can gift her ancestral ring. Ancestral ring is the ring of your family, coming down since past. This ring must have been worn by your mother and grandmother. These rings are high in sentimental value and thus are considered priceless. Bit if you do not have such a family ring, then there is nothing to be upset over. You can buy for your fiancé or your wife unique engagement rings; who knows, one day; this ring can becomes an ancestral ring for your family.
So, what are you waiting for? If you are planning to walk the aisle with hand in hand with your lover, then begin the process by gifting her a diamond engagement ring. After all, diamonds are a woman's best friend.
How You Can Buy Diamonds When Buying Wholesale.
Not all vendors provide diamond grading lab reports (aka ruby high quality records) to their consumers. So my basic recommendations to you is to maintain your money in your pocket when taking care of such jewelers.
Just purchase a ruby interaction ring if it includes the original diamond high quality record.
A lab record is an independent assessment of the 4Cs of a loose diamond and also includes an outlined diagram of the rock's clearness attributes and a visuals representation of the stone's proportions. Having such a record permits you to contrast diamonds of various high qualities and inevitably aids you make an even more notified acquiring choice.
A seller could reduce edges as well as not provide a laboratory report or an underhanded seller might supply a fake one due to the time, trouble and expenditure he'll birth to getting a stone graded.
Yeah - there is a rate for grading a ruby (though that cost is ultimately paid by the consumer), plus the shipping and insurance costs for sending out the diamond to the lab. And also allow us not fail to remember the possibility expense of a jeweler not having the ruby in his shop offer for sale for a couple of weeks while the grading occurs.
However, a ruby rating report might likewise not be readily available because the expenses to obtaining one may affect too heavily on the last price of the ring. For instance, a 0.3 ct diamond ring costing $250 claim, could cost around $75 to be rated and also have the record number engraved on the band on the ruby. As you look for that excellent diamond involvement ring for your sweetheart, you'll locate that there is a hodgepodge of laboratories declaring to provide reputable ruby rating reports. But I would only place my money on ...
The Premier Diamond Grading Laboratory News
Yes, all ruby high quality reports are not developed equal. Within the market, it is an agreement that both top labs are GIA-GTL (Gemological Institute of America's Gem Profession Laboratory) and the AGS (American Treasure Society Laboratories).
The GCAL (Treasure Qualification and Assurance Laboratory) likewise uses extremely related to records or "diamond certificates" as they are referred to by GCAL. The GIA has the toughest international reputation for freedom and also consistency. As a result of their constant color as well as clearness strictness standards, the globe's largest and most costly rubies have been sent out there for rating decades. In 2006, GIA-GTL added a two-dimensional cut grading system for rounded great rubies.
AGS uses the strictest cut criteria in the sector. It makes use of a three-dimensional light performance metric that can grade numerous ruby shapes. Actually, it is the only cut grading system that is acknowledged by the scientific community.
What is more, its Ruby Top quality Record makes use of a distinct and exclusive 0 to 10 grading system to review the 4 Cs - a system which is less complicated to understand compared to GIA's grading system. As a matter of fact, AGS even goes the added action by equating their 0-10 rating range to other kinds of score. As an example, the conventional VS1 diamond clearness ranking is a 3 on the AGS Diamond Quality Record.
Diamond Coverage - The Drawbacks
1. Diamond grading is not standardized or regulated and also for this reason you could stumble upon tier 2 laboratories that employ looser standards to the tier 1 grading laboratories discussed above. If you get a ruby that has been rated by a rate 2 laboratory, you may wind up paying much more for a lower quality ruby. So for instance, a diamond ranked a "F" in shade at a rate 2 lab might get a G, H, or lower shade ranking at an extra trustworthy laboratory. The sector additionally discounts rubies graded by lesser recognized labs by about 15-30% or more. So either you just acquire a ruby graded by a rate 1 laboratory or you approve that you could be acquiring a lower high quality ruby than exactly what is stated on the record if that diamond is rated by a lesser known lab.
2. Many big store have big contracts with minimal known laboratories with "softer" diamond grading guidelines. Several of these softer laboratories put "recommended substitute values" on the laboratory reports - worths which are more than what shops intends market the diamonds for. So a sales representative in a chain store might claim to you, "Consider the large amount you are obtaining right here. We are selling you this diamond interaction ring for $2500 however the report says that the suggested replacement value is $4000." Wow - just what a bargain - NOT! This is why it is better that you rely on just independent rate 1 laboratories.
Additionally remember that trustworthy ruby rating records are not appraisals as well as do not offer assessment figures. Ruby assessments are usually blatantly filled with air and also are not something you'll intend to count on.
3. Ruby reports are filled with disclaimers that define that absolutely nothing is "licensed" or ensured as well as that the laboratories are not liable for errors. In fact, the GIA supplies a please note of kinds on their web site concerning using the word "license." The web site states:
"It is incorrect to state that students, graduates, their businesses, or particular gemstones are "accredited" by GIA. The Gemological Institute of The U.S.A. does not license anyone or anything. Neither a student neither a graduate that has been granted a certification or diploma, neither a gem which has been rated or identified by GIA has actually been licensed by GIA".
So it is possible that you the customer is left holding the bag needs to an error in a report is later on discovered. Courts have frequently ruled that sellers, not laboratories, are liable for such errors. Why? Because the labs suggested ahead of time that their records couldn't be held accountable.
Luckily, there are a couple methods to offer yourself more purchaser security:
A. You might fly to India where jewelers use a lifetime buyback policy to their clients. As well expensive to fly?
B. You might locate one of the 20% of US jewelry experts who offer completely bound diamonds. These are rubies that are marketed with life time damage, lifetime trade-in as well as lifetime buyback policies.
C. Not as great a remedy as acquiring a totally bound diamond however you might purchase a ruby that includes an actual "certification" and not a report. "Qualified rubies do feature guaranties" albeit for much shorter periods.
Accreditation Some vendors describe a "diamond record" as a "certified diamond" however technically this is not remedy. From a lawful standpoint, a diamond report is a merely a professional viewpoint though in actuality, elements of a diamond grading record are not simply point of views.
For example, a ruby's carat weight (weight) can be properly determined along with its cut quality by measuring its optical efficiency or by describing a computer system design. A certification on the various other hand is a declaration of fact - a document for which the provider approves legal duty as well as will certainly make restitution to the consumer for blunders.
Some top ruby grading labs provide both reports as well as certificates. AGS uses Ruby High quality Records (non-certified records) as well as Diamond High quality Certificates. Ruby Top quality Certificates are prepared specifically for AGS retail jewelry experts and supplies guaranties from taking part American Gem Society member stores.
GCAL accredits it's ruby grading also. Its 100% money-back assurance plan stands for a duration of 2 years from the day on the relevant certification. This policy ensures the precision of the cut, shade as well as clarity grades as well as the carat weight.
A record or certificate need to will have a number on it that may or may not be etched on a ruby. You will certainly have the ability to get in that number on the site of the licensing lab to check a report's legitimacy.
Elements Of A Diamond Grading Record Ruby rating records are constantly advancing yet certain aspect must remain the very same. As an example, the:
The Record #. This number is provided as well as taped in a lab's document and could or could not be etched on a diamond's band. You can enter the report number on a grading laboratory's internet site to examine the authenticity of the diamond high quality report or to obtain more details concerning the ruby. Shape & Facet Style: This is the rundown and the reducing style utilized for the element arrangement. There are 3 standard facet designs - "brilliant cut, action cut as well as mixed cutting style" and also 12 standard shapes which consist of notables such as round great and princess cut" diamonds.
Dimensions: This refers to dimension (not weight) of a diamond. Dimension includes dimensions such as length, width, weight and also diameter. A measurement is generally provided to the hundredth of a millimeter. Measurements play a huge duty in how a ruby glows.
Carat Weight: The weight of a ruby is gauged to the hundredth of a carat and also some also give such measure to the thousandth of a carat (1.123 ct.). Carat weight is one of the most unbiased and also the simplest to comprehend of the 4Cs due to the fact that all one has to do is weight the stone. Shade Grade: This tells you the degree of shade absence in the diamond. The less color the greater the quality.
Diamonds are normally graded from D-Z; the closer to "D" the whiter the ruby. You must never see diamond color array such as (G-H, I-J-K, and so on) on a ruby report. You should only see shade varieties on evaluations for stones that are installed.
Clearness Grade: Practically every ruby has actually inner flaws called inclusions and also external flaws called imperfections. A diamond is rated according to the size, type, area and quantity of these defects.
Clarity qualities vary from Perfect (FL) - Consisted Of. Labs make use of a pair professionals to grade the clearness of a diamond in order to come up with a more exact analysis.
Cut Quality: A lot more recent ruby records include a cut grade for basic round brilliant diamonds. Cut thinks about the sparkle, fire as well as scintillation of the diamond. Cut quality varies from Exceptional - Poor.
Various other elements you could come across on a ruby report include the gloss, proportion, fluorescence and also proportion. Equipped with this details, you are much better able to make an assessment of the quality of diamond that is installed in an involvement ring.